Neftgen Engineering Inc.
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), your personal data, in the capacity of Data Controller, will be processed by being used, recorded, stored, updated, transferred and/or classified within the framework described below, depending on business purposes. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations issued by our Company to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to protect personal data, our Company maintains the appropriate security level in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data, to prevent unlawful access and to ensure its preservation. takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure
The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, excluding our Company employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job in our Company.
The personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are given below, but not limited to the ones stated here; Name, surname, T.C. ID number, address, phone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location / security video recording, call center / service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records…
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
- In order to benefit you and/or the institutions and organizations you represent, from the products and services offered by our company, to carry out the necessary studies, including but not limited to the determination and implementation of our company’s commercial and business strategies, marketing activities, business development and planning activities. ,
- Execution of administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- Ensuring the physical security and control of our company’s locations in use,
- Establishing business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
- Ensuring contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our company’s human resources policies,
- Calling our company’s call center or using the website and/or
- It will be processed for the purpose of participation in trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Personal Data Collection and Storage Method
Your personal data that you share with our company may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through automatic or non-automatic methods, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. Necessary business processes are designed and technical security infrastructure developments are implemented in order to prevent your personal data provided and stored by our company from being exposed to unauthorized access, manipulation, loss or damage in the environments where they are stored. Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer of Personal Data
- To Neftgen Mühendislik A.Ş.,
- Companies that we have authorized, operating on behalf of and on behalf of our Company, to our representatives,
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their applicable laws,
- Within the scope of the specified purposes, business partnerships, suppliers and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons,
- Tax and similar consultants, obligatory persons regarding legal proceedings, institutions and organizations, and third parties, including auditors, from whom we receive consultancy, including but not limited to, business partners, third parties for the above-mentioned purposes, in the country and abroad. can be transferred to authorized persons and organizations.
Your Rights Pursuant to Article 11 of KVKK
- Learn if rendered,
- Request information if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom it has been transferred in the country / abroad,
- Don’t ask for correction if it is missing / incorrectly processed,